Les Puces du design is the First European market exclusively devoted to after-war design, the Puces du Desin have built since 1999 an international reputation… Among the hundred of antique dealers, gallerists are coming from all over in France and Europe because they regard the Puces du Design as a major international vintage event. Their selections are showing the trends and specifities of their origine ; they are giving to the event a unique dimension. Specialized in a style or an epoch, they select for the fair pieces designed by the most famous designers – Eames, Panton, Saarinen, Matégot, Prouvé… – but they are always coming with treasures and surprises : objects that are not signed or designed by creators who are not yet reknown.
In November 2016, Les Puces du Design that have been the first market in Europe exclusvement dedicated to 20th century design change … They invest Hall 5.1 of the Parkc des Expositions in Paris in order to offer a unique event around the design in all its dimensions. Structured around 5 villages that will have each a specialty, this is the creation of the 20th century in its original version, which will be celebrated:
1. THE VILLAGE OF VINTAGE DESIGN with historical pieces, original and of quality
2. THE VILLAGE OF GALLERIES that will present rare and exceptional pieces
3. THE VILLAGE OF CONTEMPORARY DESIGN with major brands that have made the history of design and publish today the antiques of tomorrow
4. THE VILLAGE OF VINTAGE FASHION with designer pieces, high quality, original and branded
5. THE VILLAGE OF GRAPHISM which will offer photographs, lithographs and documentation of the 20th.